Welcome to Cornerstone Christian Academy!
The Bible tells us in Matthew 6:33 to “Seek first His Kingdom and His righteousness, and all these things will be added unto you”. It is our desire to filter all knowledge of the world, through that of the Word and Will of God. At CCA, students are taught through a biblical worldview, using a Christian based curriculum, but also by allowing students to experience life in a safe environment.
To provide a Christ-centered environment in which faith is integrated with learning to enable students to become spiritually, academically, emotionally, socially, and physically prepared to achieve all that God desires for them. (II Corinthians 10:5; Proverbs 23:12; I Corinthians 6:19-20; Romans 12:1)
Each child, having been educated and thoroughly prepared through their experiences at Cornerstone Christian Academy, will transform our world to reflect the character of Christ through their influence as Salt and Light of the Earth. (Matthew 5:13-16)
Week seek to equip students for spiritual growth, provide challenging academics and instill character development.
- Equip Students for Spiritual Growth
- To ready students to proclaim the gospel and defend their faith by reliance on Biblical precepts.
- To prepare students to be Godly leaders.
- To cultivate an atmosphere of love and support.
- To lead students by Christian example and testimony.
- To make prayer an integral part of daily life.
- To challenge students to live for Jesus Christ in view of eternity.
- Provide Challenging Academics
- To prepare students for higher levels of thinking
- To guide students in identifying and nurturing a vocation.
- To provide curriculum pertinent to our culture, society, and time.
- To confront students with the Truth.
- To present God as the Creator and Sustainer of life.
- To show that all curriculum is relevant, sourced from God's wisdom.
- To develop students scholastically to reach their full potential.
- Instill Character Development
- To assist students to discover, implement, and practice their talents.
- To prepare students to make wise, independent decisions.
- To teach students that they are responsible to God for their behavior.
- To develop respect for authority, self-discipline, and obedience.
- To teach and insist on courtesy, consideration for others, and encouraging those around us.