Our Goals in Early Education Are To:
- Encourage a child’s relationship with God
- Inspire each child to learn who they are in God’s image
- Develop self-control by listening and sharing
- Develop a sense of ownership through responsibility and making decisions
- Encourage positive social skills to form relationships
- Develop and increase age appropriate gross and fine motor skills
- Develop a foundation for early literacy, math, and science
- Maximize creativity through art and music & rhythm
Cru Kids Early Education Curriculum
Junior Crusaders (18 months - 3 years) - Zoophonics teaches the fundamentals of the English language through sight, sound, and motor skills.
Pre-K (4-5 years) - A Beka curriculum emphasizes a strong foundation in both academics and character.
Required Forms (to be completed annually)